Locatie: Bergen op zoom, Noord-Brabant
Duur: 3 maanden
Uren per week: 40
Optie op verlenging: Ja
Purpose of the role:
To deliver exceptional customer experience and technical support through the resolution of technical queries on various platforms, operating systems, hardware and software
Behavioral skills required:
- Provide 2nd Line support services to the end users, primarily in a Windows environment
- Work to SLAs and prioritize workload to meet contractual needs
- Update incident management system with all incidents and calls logged
- Provide Executive and VIP support for Apple products on an ad-hoc basis
- Remote management and deployment of client software packages
- Manage multiple work streams in parallel, in an effective and proactive manner.
Technical skills & Experience required:
- Excellent customer-facing skills and interpersonal skills
- Independent and pro-active thinking,
- Relationship builder both within the team and across the whole office.
- Personal resilience and able to complete projects in some tight timescales.
- Good time management and prioritization practices
- Native or fluent local language with good English communication skills (verbal and written).
- 3-5 years of experience providing onsite technical support for:
- Hardware: PC, Laptop, Printer, Fax, Scanner.
- OS: Windows 2000, XP, 2003, 2008 & 7, MAC OSX
- Software: MS Office 2003, 2008, 2010, Adobe Acrobat, IE, MS Outlook 2003, 2008, 2010
- Tools: Active Directory, Citrix, VMware, Exchange, Monitoring, Incident Management software
- Networking/Server: Basic knowledge of TCP/IP, Network Hardware, configuration.
- Knowledge of SCCM, GPO
- Building, configuring and troubleshooting PC and Laptop components.
- Previous experience with SLAs and ITIL Best Practice / Process as well as call logging software
- The job is located in Bergen op Zoom (Netherlands) , some travel to Berchem (Antwerpen) might be required on a rotational basis