Locatie: Moordrecht, Zuid Holland Startdatum: zsm Duur: 12 mnd Uren per week: 36 Maximum tarief: 65 Deadline: nvt Optie op verlenging: Ja
For the construction of a cross-platform front-end client GUI application written in C++ and using the Qt framework, we need three developers with the following profile:
Motivated, experienced C++ front-end application developer. Project will be creating a new GUI application for a traffic management system front-end using vector map technology. The application will communicate with an already existing Linux backend system. Most communication will be through AMQP RabbitMQ and a PostgreSQL database.
- At least 4 years experience in front-end C++ application development
- Experience with the Qt 5 framework
- Experience with cross-platform application development for Linux, Windows and Mac OSX
- Experience with development in a Linux (RHEL 7) environment
- Feeling for GUI user experience is a must
- Familiar with agile application development
- Dutch will be the team language, but English professional proficiency is required for communication with the customer and documentation.
- Location will be Moordrecht, The Netherlands.
This long-term assignment will be full-time (4 days negotiable), with one month notice.